At Kama, we are committed to ensure that you enjoy a hassle-free jewelry shopping experience. We offer FREE shipping across the United States.
Kama is committed to timely delivery of your order. However, delivery delays due to unexpected weather conditions, carrier delays or incorrect addresses are beyond our control.
You will receive an email confirmation once your order is shipped.
- All ready to ship orders are delivered within 2 weeks from the order date.
- All make to order items are shipped within 3 weeks from the order date.
- We use trusted delivery companies such as DHL Express, FedEx, UPS for all our shipments.
- An alternative shipping method may be used when deemed appropriate to reach your target destination and target delivery date.
For your protection, Kama always:
- Insures and registers all items for their full value.
- Requires that all deliveries be made to a physical business or home address only. We do not ship to P.O. box addresses.
In the event of the returned piece not being up to the best quality standards, our quality assessment team will intervene further and take a decision after speaking with the customer.
Once the returned piece meets all our quality standards, our team will process the refund to the customer.
- It can take up to 7 to 10 working days to process the refund amount.
- Refund amounts will be issued via the method of payment used for the original purchase.
Need more help? We’re here to help you 24*7
We offer FREE shipping on all orders that need to be returned.
- Please note that returned items must be in their original, unworn condition and accompanied by all original documentation including the diamond authentication certificate.
- The item must be returned in their original packing box.
- The returns need to made within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- Items costing $100 or ₹6500 and under in value cannot be returned.
Due to personalization, the following orders are non-returnable:
- Items that are personally engraved/laser inscribed.
- Custom designed jewelry.
How to Return Your Order?
1. Contact Kama Jewelry Customer Service Department
- Get in touch with Kama customer service department and share your order id or order tracking id with the executive.
- The Kama executive will authorize your order if it is eligible for returns with respect to the reason shared.
- Our team will create a free return shipping label and email it to you.
- Call us or Live Chat with us on: (+91 9920527298)
- Email us return details at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Pack Your Return Order
- Please ensure all original materials including the actual product, the original packing box and all documentation including the diamond certificate is intact.
- Please note that a $100 replacement fee per certificate will be charged if the certificate is lost or tampered with.
- For security reasons, do not write jewelry, diamonds or other related words anywhere on the package.
3. Safety Instructions
- For safety purpose, please do double-box your parcel.
- Affix the label on the outside of the larger box and drop it off at your nearest courier company location or van.
- Obtain a shipping receipt to confirm that the item has been shipped - this receipt will act as proof of shipment and insurance.
- If you decide to use a different shipping method please ensure that you use a trustworthy courier company. Fully insure your parcel and obtain a receipt when shipped.
Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty
At Kama Jewelry, we have made it our commitment to sell high-quality jewelry and lab-grown diamonds to our customers. We warrant that all jewelry purchased from our website will be free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery and that the optical properties of the lab grown diamonds will never fade or cloud over time.
Our diamonds and jewelry are manufactured to the highest standards and use the highest quality materials. Each item is carefully inspected at our factory and our distribution facility prior to shipment.
We offer a Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty to all of our customers, regardless of the price and type of item. The Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty is effective from the date of purchase only for purchases made on Kamajewelry.com, and it is non-transferrable.
Although we stand behind our product, we do exclude the following defects from the Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty:
- General wear and tear, scratching, trauma, loss of center stones, product loss, theft, or improper cleaning and storage.
- Fading or discoloration of metals over time due to inadequate care (Examples: wearing it in the hot tub or swimming pool, spraying perfume or other chemicals directly on the jewelry, etc.)
- Precious metals, and especially prongs, wear down over time as part of normal use. Thinning of prongs due to regular wear might cause them to open up and the stone could be at risk of falling out. This is not considered a manufacturing defect.
- The loss of a stone caused by trauma or damage is not covered under the Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty.
Any third-party repairs or service to your jewelry completed by a company other than Kama Jewelry, including, but not limited to, ring sizing or other repairs will void your warranty.
Should you have an issue with your purchase due to manufacturing, please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label in order to send your jewelry in to us. Once received, we will inspect the jewelry to determine if damage is covered by our Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty. If it is covered, we will complete the work or, at our discretion, replace the item without charge and ship it back to you. If the damage is not covered by our Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty, we will email you a price quote before the work is performed. If you approve the quote, we will collect payment for the repair and shipping. We will then complete the repair and ship the item back to you using a standard ground shipping method.
We recommend that you insure your jewelry for loss, theft, catastrophic damage, or damage to your center stone. Examples of damage to center stones may include chipping, cracking, or breaking. While diamonds are very durable, they are not indestructible, and normal wear and tear, especially on rings, can cause damage.
To take advantage of our Warranty Services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any discrepancy we can cancel any of the orders. A few reasons for cancellation from our end usually include:
- Product Out of Stock
- Discontinuation of Design
- Error in product pricing
- Error in product information (like metal/diamond ct., etc.)
We also hold the rights to ask for any extra information needed to confirm the order. We will make sure to notify you in case your order is cancelled partially or completely or in case any extra details are required for the purpose of accepting your order.
You can cancel the order before the order goes to the manufacturing stage. We will make sure to refund the amount through the same mode of payment within 7 to 10 working days.
In case of late order cancellation, the amount paid will be refunded through the same mode of payment within 7 to 10 working days with a 5% fee deducted on the total amount.
For custom made designs there is no cancellation policy.